When it comes to running a business involving diesel vehicles, your time is precious regardless of whether you’re an owner-operator or overseeing an entire fleet. So when your truck needs sudden repairs or maintenance, it’s often hard to parcel out enough time to bring the vehicle to the shop. That’s where quality mobile services come in. KingFleet offers comprehensive mobile repair and maintenance services, where one of our highly experienced and dedicated technicians comes to you. They’ll be able to diagnose and fix the problem quickly and efficiently with minimal downtime while you enjoy the comfort of your home or office, allowing you to spend more time focusing on your business.
Diesel Engine Maintenance
One of the most common types of maintenance and repair services KingFleet handles involves diesel engines. They’re reliable and built tough but require regular maintenance to keep them running smoothly. KingFleet offers mobile diesel engine maintenance services to help keep your vehicle in top shape. These services include
- Oil and filter changes: Regular oil changes are essential for diesel engines, as they work harder and generate more heat than gasoline engines. The oil should be changed every 7,500 to 10,000 miles, and high-quality diesel oil should be used. When it comes to fluids, your truck uses several different kinds from the transmission to the clutch to the transfer case fluid, all with their own recommended change times. Make sure to consult the manufacturer’s documentation for the appropriate times. We’ll not only perform a full oil and fluid change but also inspect adjacent systems for any damage caused by contaminants from dirty oil and repair things as needed.
- Fuel filter changes: Dirty fuel can clog the fuel system, causing poor performance and even engine damage. KingFleet's mechanic will inspect and replace the fuel filter as needed to keep the fuel system clean.
- Cooling system maintenance: The cooling system is critical for diesel engines, as they generate a lot of heat, and a malfunctioning cooling system not only interferes with managing that heat but can also transmit contaminants into the engine via the coolant. Our mobile technician will inspect the cooling system and perform any necessary maintenance, such as flushing the system and replacing the coolant.
Mobile Repair Services
Our mobile technicians don’t just handle diesel engines. We can also perform repairs and maintenance on whatever your truck might need to keep it running smoothly. Just some of the services we can perform include
- Transmission repair: Diesel transmissions are built to handle the demands of heavy-duty diesel engines, but they can still experience problems. Our mechanic will diagnose and repair any transmission problems.
- Suspension and steering repair: Without a properly functioning suspension or steering system, not only will your control of the vehicle suffer but other components can too thanks to faulty suspensions causing excessive vibrations that can knock things loose. The technician will perform a full inspection and diagnosis of these systems to ensure the job is done right the first time.
- Brake repair: Brakes are a critical safety component, and they need to be in top condition to stop heavy diesel vehicles. In particular, there are a lot of moving parts within diesel vehicle brake systems that need to be regularly inspected and checked to ensure things are running smoothly. KingFleet's mechanics will diagnose and repair any brake problems.
Contact KingFleet Today
If you’re in need of truck repair or maintenance services, but can’t make it to a shop call KingFleet today to schedule an appointment with one of our mobile mechanics. With 150 years of experience between our team, you can rest assured that your truck will be well taken care of no matter the problem.